Monday, September 19, 2011

Talk Like a Pirate Day!


Ahoy, me hearties!  Cap'n Lucy here!  In case ye did nay know, today was Talk Like a Pirate Day, which is a really fun holiday.  As you can see, First Matey Keisha and I got decked out in our pirate finest for the occasion.  But that's not all... my brother Dylan took us to a charity event at his high school where everyone dressed like a pirate!  We listened to his school band play and ate lots of junk.

But the big surprise was that we met up with some friends of his while we were there.  Dylan introduced me to his friends Bethany and Sarah (the twins I saw him with at the movies so long ago).  Bethany and Sarah had their younger sister and cousin with them.  These two girls are around my age (one is a year older, the other a year younger) and they don't go to my school.  But I have heard of at least one of them by reputation. Bethany and Sarah's sister is fellow blogger Wendy from Wendy's Life!  Keisha and I spent all afternoon with Wendy and her cousin Allie, both of whom were really fun and nice.  I got a little nervous at one point because Dylan and one of the twins seemed to had disappeared, but it turned out that they were only off getting sodas.  For half an hour.  Guess the lines were longer than they looked.

Anyways, we took some pictures... would you like to see them?  Well, I'm going to post them anyways. ;)

Me and Keisha:


Me, Keisha, Allie, and Wendy:


Me and my new pal Wendy:



3 comments:

  1. Ahoy, Lucy!
    ARRR! Pirate costumes!!! Me wants!! Yer costumes are GREAT, matey! And I'm so happy to hear ye and Keisha had lots of fun! Tell Keisha that her necklaces rock! They be pretty!

    I love the picture of Wendy and ye together, be beautiful!

    Hugs!
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your costumes! You guys look adorable! You make awesome pirates!

    Love,
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salut!
    I love the costumes! You girls look so cute!
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete