Saturday, September 17, 2011

Keisha Vance: Cheerleader



Hey everyone! It's me, Keisha! And guess what! If the title didn't tip you off, I made the cheerleading squad!!! Yay! *applause*

We tried out last Friday, and they didn't let us know the results until Tuesday! That day, we all had to get lots of paperwork to take home to our parents, and we placed our orders for uniforms. Since they come from a shop right here in town, the uniforms made it in yesterday. I couldn't resist trying it on!

I'm really excited about making the squad. One of the girls is having a pool party this afternoon and she invited the whole squad. I'm really excited! I feel guilty about going to a party without Lucy, but I think she understands...

I'll be sure to tell you all about it later!

Love, Keisha

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Keisha! Have fun! Your uniform looks great on you- I love that shade of purple.
    About the party: maybe you could ask if Lucy can come along?
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Keisha! I tried cheerleading a few years ago. I wasn't too good but Kaya does it and she loves it! I hope the pool party is fun.
    ~Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Keisha! You look great in your uniform!

    I think it's okay to go to the party without Lucy, especially since it's for people who are involved in an activity together. It's alright to have more than one group of friends. Don't feel guilty! As long as you don't stop spending time with Lucy, too, I think she'll understand.

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm sure you'll have a great time being on the cheer-leading squad.

    -Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making the squad! I'm sure you'll love it.
    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! Lucy was really cool about the party... I had a great time, and she had fun that day as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Keisha!

    I love how you look in your cheerleading uniform! The color suits you!

    I'm happy to hear you had fun! I'm so happy for you! :D

    Love,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete