Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleepover fun



Hello readers!  Lucy-chan here again!  Well, I mentioned a couple of days ago that Keisha and I were going to have a sleepover.  It was such a blast!   We played Rock Band with Dylan, ate all kinds of junk food (pizza, popcorn, berry ice cream blast oreos), and watched hours of Sailor Moon on my laptop.  At one point we were all hyped up and what not and started singing into hairbrush microphones and did a performance of the theme from Sailor Moon.  It's so catchy, it's hard not to sing along!  Well, right in the middle of the song, my wicked step-mom came in and said we needed to quiet down since we weren't the only people in the house.  We weren't even being that loud... 


"Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight.  Never running from a real fight -- she is the one called Sailor Moon!"


But anyways, after we got scolded for being too loud, we sat and did each other's hair in crazy styles.  It was really fun although I don't think either of us has a future as a hair stylist.






And we stayed up way too late, woke up early the next morning and spent all day doing nothing in particular but still having fun.  =)  All in all, it was a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love sleepovers! The best part is eating junk food. My friend JJ and I always make a pizza. Your hair is pretty cool. I think you guys would make great hair stylists!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh the fun of sleepovers .. they can be so awesome even with wicked stepmothers trying to ruin it .. never had one of those and Mama is good about noise as long as it is not waking her up .. LOL

    You guys must have had fun with the hair do's too .. looks like some creative juices flowed there .. lol ..

    Have great fun together .. we love seeing your times as friends .. it is awesome to have a good friend to do so much with ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is Bree. :-)

    Sounds like a really fun time! Great pictures! Glad you enjoyed your sleepover.

    Your hairstyles look fun. I have shorter hair so there's nothing exciting I can do with mine... but at least I never have a hassle with it.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily - Thanks! And yes, the junk food is the best part! We normally don't eat like that, so it's extra special. =)

    Taryn - Thanks! You're lucky not to have a stepmom like mine... I'm sure lots of stepmothers are great, but mine isn't! And we did have lots of fun. =D I'm really lucky to have a friend like Keisha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bree- I think you and I were posting at about the same time so I didn't notice your comment. Thanks! We did have an awesome time. I've always wondered how I would look with shorter hair, but my dad says he doesn't think I should cut it.

    ReplyDelete