Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello from guest blogger Keisha!


Hello everyone!  It's Keisha, filling in for Lucy today.  She suggested I give this blogging thing a shot... I figured why not!  I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and hopefully get to know some of you. =)


My name is Keisha Vance, and I'm 11 years old.  Like Lucy, I've just recently moved to Bakersfield, and luckily she and I ended up next door to each other.  I was worried that I wouldn't meet anyone as nice as my old friends... but Lucy is great!  She and I have a lot in common... we both like to play outside, never sit still, and love old movies.  Lucy is really funny and sweet and is easy to talk to... I'm so glad I met her!


I live with my mom and dad as well as my younger brother and sister.  Sometimes I really love being the oldest kid in the family, but sometimes it's a pain.  I like to do lots of things in my spare time, but I often get stuck babysitting.  But hey, someone has to do it, right?


I like to take pictures and cheer.  I used to be on my old school's squad... I'm looking forward to trying out for the squad here when school starts up.  And I may join the photography club if there is one.  


Hope to talk to you again soon!
Love, Keisha

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Great to see you blogging, Keisha! It's nice to "meet" you!

    I'm glad you and Lucy have become such good friends.

    Good luck on cheerleading tryouts! Photography club sounds fun too. Our sister Josefina takes pictures for the school newspaper, as well as writing articles.

    We've enjoyed your photos with Lucy, and hope we'll hear from you again a lot in the future. :-)

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Keisha .. glad to meet you .. you did good for your blogging .. it is so kewl that you and Lucy are good friends that is awesome ..

    Love the photo's on the blog so far .. hope you can get into the photography and cheerleading both that you want to be involved in ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Keisha! Photography club sounds like fun if you can find one. I'd be interested in joining a club like that myself. I have two older brothers and three younger siblings. I bet you're never bossy like my older brothers are sometimes!

    -Mac

    ReplyDelete