Sunday, July 31, 2011

Playing Dress-Up

Hiya, readers!  Lucy-chan here. =)  Sorry to have kept you all hanging for nearly a week... I've been busy with Keisha... we've had so much fun, I've hardly touched my laptop!


As the title suggests, yesterday, Keisha and I spent the whole morning playing dress-up.  I know you may be thinking that we're a little old for that sort of thing, but seriously... no matter how old you are, putting on different clothes and imagining you're somewhere or someone else is good clean fun!  Keisha and I took a quick snapshot in our favorite outfits.




Keisha is a colonial girl, and I tried on a sailor suit.  I liked it because it reminds me of the school uniforms lots of girls in Japan wear!  =)


Oh, and as a follow up from my last post, I talked to my brother about why he lied to me.  I was very calm and rational and direct.  And do you know what he said?  He pinched my cheek and called me adorable!  How patronizing!  I didn't pursue the issue any further.  In the comments last time, Kirsten asked if I thought maybe Dylan was romantically interested in one of the people he was with.  I think that's what's going on.  Lately he's been taking lots of private phone calls and going out most evenings.  He's been dressing much more fashionably when he goes out as well.  When we ask where he's going he just says he'll be with friends.  Suspicious!  In the past, he's told me all about his girlfriends... we tell each other pretty much everything.  Maybe he'll take me into his confidence again...


And Inky asked on my last post what was my favorite part of HP 7.2.  I loved anything with my favorite character Neville and my favorite couple Ron and Hermione!  =)  It was such a wonderful movie.  I kinda want to go see it again!

5 comments:

  1. Salut, Lucy!
    You look very cute, and I can definitely see how it looks like a Japanese schoolgirl uniform.
    I understand about your brother. Mine does that sometimes, too...he's very much in the obsessed with girls stage. It can be irritating. My mother used to ask him to take Sandrine and me places, but he'd make excuses saying has plans with some girls.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My older sisters are the same way about boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know--Neville is BEAST. Always was. =D

    Wow, that really stinks about your brother. I, personally, would have a few tricks up my sleeve for this possible girlfriend of Dylan's...but, um, I really don't think that would help with this situation! :P Anyway, he's probably shy about this whole girl thing, so... give him time, I guess, is all I can offer. If I could use mind control on him--er, I mean, ask him a few questions myself, I totally would. *koff* ;)

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lucy. Playing dress up is one of my favorite things to do. It is fun to pretend to be someone else for a few hours. The sailor suit looks very nice on you.

    *Angelica*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool costumes! You girls look great!

    Kirsten is gloating a little that she may be right...

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete